Creamy and cheesy, our Alfredo Rotini Pasta Bake is an easy and delicious casserole. Starting with prepared Alfredo sauce makes prep a cinch.
⏲️ Time needed
Prep is quick and easy—the ricotta mixture can be prepared in about 5 minutes while the rotini cooks. Add 5 minutes to assemble and 40 minutes to bake for a total of 50 minutes.
- ricotta cheese
- eggs, beaten
- shredded mozzarella cheese
- minced fresh parsley
- salt and pepper
- cooked rotini
- prepared Alfredo sauce
In a medium bowl, combine the ricotta cheese, eggs, 1 cup of the mozzarella cheese, parsley, salt, and pepper; stir to mix well.
In another bowl, combine hot cooked pasta and Alfredo sauce.
Layer half of the pasta mixture in a prepared baking dish, then evenly layer with cheese mixture and remaining pasta mixture.
Bake covered 35 to 40 minutes or until bubbly.
Uncover; top with remaining mozzarella cheese. Bake 5 minutes or until cheese melts.
Alfredo Rotini Pasta Bake
- 15 ounces ricotta cheese
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 3 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- salt and pepper to taste
- 12 ounces rotini
- 28 ounces prepared Alfredo sauce
- non-stick cooking spray
- Cook the pasta according to package instructions.
- While the pasta is cooking, combine ricotta cheese, eggs,
1cup mozzarella cheese, parsley, salt, and pepper in a medium bowl; stir to mix well.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- When pasta is ready, drain and return to pot.
- Add Alfredo sauce to hot cooked pasta and stir gently.
- Layer half of pasta mixture in an 11x7-inch baking dish that has been lightly sprayed with non-stick cooking spray.
- Top with cheese mixture and layer with remaining pasta mixture.
- Bake covered 35 to 40 minutes or until bubbly.
- Uncover; top with remaining mozzarella cheese. Bake 5 minutes or until cheese melts.
Nutrition per serving
🥗 Suggested Side dishes
📌 Pin this recipe