We do a lot of planned leftovers at Add Salt & Serve, and this an easy recipe for leftover turkey. The cheesy sauce makes this quick meal a family favorite. If you prefer to avoid the cream soup, try the substitution recipe here.
Turkey And Cheese Tortellini
- 10 oz. can cream of chicken soup
- 2 cups frozen peas, (or peas and carrots)
- 2 cups turkey or chicken, cooked and cubed
- 1 pkg. cheese tortellini
- 2 cups cheddar cheese, sharp, shredded
- 1 cup milk, or enough to get desired consistency
- In a large pot, boil tortellini according to package directions.
- In a separate baking dish, mix together soup, peas, turkey, and 1.5 cups of cheese. Add cooked, drained tortellini to the soup mixture and stir gently until well blended.
- Sprinkle remaining cheese over top of tortellini. Bake at 350°F for 25 minutes or until bubbly.