Week 11 Summary
Notes for this week
|Creamy Chicken Enchiladas||Pan Sautéed Zucchini Slices|
|Italian Flank Steak||Boiled Red Potatoes||Oven Roasted Broccoli in Dijon Pesto Vinaigrette|
|Cornbread Burger Bake||Mixed Vegetables|
|Italian Beef Hoagies||Garlic Parmesan Pan Roasted Brussels Sprouts|
|Cheddar Chicken Spaghetti||Green Salad|
Send me the meal plans!
🗓️ Day 1
- Creamy Chicken Enchiladas
- Pan Sautéed Zucchini Slices
Creamy Chicken Enchiladas
- 2 cups shredded or chopped cooked chicken
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1 can chicken broth
- 8 oz. sour cream
- 1 onion, chopped & sautéed
- 1 bell pepper, chopped & sautéed (any color)
- 2 Tbsp. vegetable oil
- 1 can Rotel tomatoes and green chilies, drained
- 1 can green chilies, drained
- 1/2 tsp. cumin
- Adobo or garlic salt
- 6 flour tortillas, 8"
- 2 cups Mexican blend cheese, shredded
- non-stick cooking spray
- Chop and sauté the onion and bell pepper in the vegetable oil.
- Combine soup, chicken broth, and sour cream. Set aside 1/2 of this mixture for the sauce if you like to add sauce on top; if not keep all of it together for filling.
- To the remaining mixture add chicken, sautéed onion and pepper, chilies, Rotel, and spices to taste. Add half of the cheese.
- Place 1/2 cup of chicken mixture onto each tortilla, roll up, and place the tortillas seam side down in a 9x12 pan.
- If you reserved half the sauce, pour it over enchiladas now.
- Sprinkle remaining cheese over enchiladas.
- Cook at 350°F for about 25 minutes or until bubbly.
Pan Sautéed Zucchini Slices
- 3 zucchini, chopped
- 1 Tbsp butter
- Melt butter in a large skillet
- Sauté zucchini in butter until tendercrisp.
🗓️ Day 2
- Italian Flank Steak
- Boiled Red Potatoes
- Oven Roasted Broccoli in Dijon Pesto Vinaigrette
Italian Flank Steak
- 1.2 oz (2 pkgs) Italian Salad Dressing Mix
- 1 ½ Tbsp oil
- 1 ½ Tbsp lemon juice
- 2 lb. flank steak
- In a small bowl, prepare the marinade by mixing together the dressing mix, oil, and lemon juice. Marinate steak in marinade overnight (or all day) in refrigerator.
- Grill or broil on medium heat about 5-7 minutes per side until done. Slice thinly across the grain and serve.
Boiled Red Potatoes with Butter
- 1.5 lbs. small red potatoes, cleaned
- 2 Tbsp. butter
- 1/2 tsp. salt, or to taste
- 1 Tbsp. fresh parsley, chopped
- Boil potatoes until fork tender, about 15 minutes.
- Drain potatoes and return to pan.
- Toss with butter and salt to taste.
- Sprinkle with parsley before serving.
Oven Roasted Broccoli in Dijon Pesto Vinaigrette
- 1 10 oz pkg fresh broccoli florets
- 3 Tbs extra virgin olive oil
- 1 Tbs Dijon mustard
- 1 Tbs prepared pesto
- 2 tsp white wine vinegar
- good pinch kosher salt
- pinch fresh cracked pepper
- 1/4 cup pine nuts
🗓️ Day 3
- Cornbread Burger Bake
- Mixed Vegetables
Cornbread Burger Bake
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1/2 c. cornmeal
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 8.25 oz. can cream-style corn, or approx. 1 cup
- 1/2 c. milk
- 1 Tbsp. oil
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 1/2 c. chopped onion
- 1/4 c. chopped green pepper
- 1 tsp. chili powder
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 c. grated cheddar cheese
- taco sauce, optional
- In a bowl, mix the egg, cornmeal, baking soda, corn, milk and oil; mixture will be thin. Set aside.
- Cook the ground beef, onion, green pepper and chili powder in a skillet; drain off any fat.
- Place the meat mixture in a greased 2 quart baking dish. Cover with the grated cheese.
- Pour the cornmeal mixture over the top of everything, spreading evenly.
- Bake at 375°F for 30 to 35 minutes or until cornmeal topping is set.
- Serve with taco sauce if desired.
🗓️ Day 4
- Italian Beef Hoagies
- Garlic Parmesan Pan Roasted Brussels Sprouts
Italian Beef Hoagies
- 6 hoagie rolls, split lengthwise
- 1 lb. cooked roast beef, sliced or shredded
- 1 red bell pepper, sliced
- 1 onion, sliced
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 6 tbsp. mayonnaise
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Italian seasoning, to taste
- 6 oz. shredded mozzarella cheese
- pickled hot peppers, optional
- Sauté pepper and onion in olive oil until tender.
- Spread 1 Tbsp. of mayonnaise on each hoagie roll and top with equal amounts of roast beef, pepper, and onion.
- Sprinkle with salt, pepper, and Italian seasoning to taste.
- Top with mozzarella cheese.
- Toast sandwiches open-faced until cheese melts and roll browns slightly and serve warm with pickled peppers if desired.
Garlic Parmesan Pan Roasted Brussels Sprouts
- 1 1/2 lbs. Brussels sprouts, (trimmed and halved)
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 3/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese, divided
- 2 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. black pepper
🗓️ Day 5
- Cheddar Chicken Spaghetti
- Green Salad
Cheddar Chicken Spaghetti
- 8 oz spaghetti, cooked according to directions
- 2 cups cooked chicken, cubed
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- 10.5 oz can cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1 cup milk
- 1 Tbsp pimientos, diced
- 4.5 oz can green chilies
- 1 Tbsp dried tarragon
- ¼ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp pepper
- Combine chicken, 1 cup cheese, soup, milk, pimientos, green chilies, tarragon, salt, and pepper.
- Add spaghetti and mix gently. Place mixture in a greased 13 x 9 x 2 baking dish and top with the remaining cheese.
- Bake uncovered at 350°F for 20-25 minutes or until heated through.
🧾 Create a shopping list
Note that any recipe scaling from the recipes above does not carry over to the starting point for the grocery list, so you will need to make those same serving adjustments below after you click the Shopping List button. To print the notes for each day, after clicking the Shopping List button, click Print Collection.