With only 4 ingredients, this tangy and sweet chicken is an easy meal that can be served over rice. Pair it with a salad, green beans, broccoli, or peas for a simple meal.
French Cranberry Chicken
- 2 lbs chicken breasts
- 1 can cranberry sauce
- 8 oz pale orange French dressing, 1 cup
- 1 package dry onion soup mix
- Heat cranberry sauce in a pan on the stove.
- Add French dressing and onion soup mix, stirring to mix well.
- Place chicken in a baking pan or crockpot and pour sauce on top. Cover and cook at 350°F for 1-½ hours (or 5-6 hours on low in a crockpot).
Nutrition per serving
Pin this recipe: