Using frozen hash browns as a base for this easy crockpot soup means less prep. Just slice the kielbasa and dice the onion, combine everything in the crockpot, and turn it on for a ready-to-eat evening meal.
Crockpot Cheesy Potatoes and Sausage
- 32 oz frozen cubed hash browns, partly thawed
- 1 lb turkey kielbasa, sliced
- 1 onion, diced
- 10 oz. can cheddar cheese soup
- 1 ¼ cups milk, plus extra for thinning
- salt and pepper to taste
- Combine everything in a slow cooker and mix well. Cover and cook on low for 8 hours or until cooked through.
- Nutrition data does not include salt and pepper.
- If your crockpot cooks on the hot side, you may need to add milk to thin the mixture after a few hours of cooking.
Nutrition per serving