Zucchini Linguini is a quick and easy stovetop meal that the whole family will love. The first place winner of a $5 dinner contest that we ran years ago, this entry submitted by Amy O. was a favorite of the judges for both taste and ease of preparation. You'll love how quickly it comes together, and you can even use the same pot for cooking the linguini and preparing the rest of the dish.
Zucchini Linguini is a quick and easy stovetop meal that the whole family will love. You’ll love how quickly it comes together, and you can even use the same pot for cooking the linguini and preparing the rest of the dish.
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- ½ red onion, sliced
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 large zucchini, halved and sliced
- 14.5 oz. can diced tomatoes, basil, garlic & oregano; slightly drained
- 2 teaspoon garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 8 oz. linguini, cooked according to pkg. directions
- Toss cooked, drained pasta with 1 tablespoon oil and set aside.
- In a large skillet, sauté onions in heated oil. Season with salt and pepper.
- Stir in prepared zucchini. Cook until zucchini begins to soften; add tomatoes, garlic, and Italian seasoning and heat through.
- Toss in cooked linguini. Serve warm or cold.
Nutrition per serving
Calories: 307 calCarbohydrates: 50 gProtein: 9 gFat: 8 gSodium: 155 mgFiber: 4 gSugar: 6 g
Leave a Reply