Roasted Red Potatoes are not only a delicious and easy side dish, but they can be used to whip up Roasted Red Potato Salad in a matter of minutes. These roasted red potatoes are always a hit, and the recipe makes enough potatoes to have as a side for a meal with extra to make potato salad.
Roasted Red Potatoes
- 4 lbs. small red potatoes
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 3 Tbsp. Italian seasoning such as Rosa Maria, affiliate link
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Wash potatoes and half or quarter so that pieces are uniform in size. Dry with a paper towel as much as possible. Add olive oil and toss to coast. Sprinkle with seasoning and mix well.
- Bake, stirring periodically, for 25-30 minutes or until tender inside and somewhat crisp outside.
- This recipe makes enough potatoes to serve for a meal and use 2 lbs. in Roasted Red Potato Salad.
Pin this recipe: