Put a flavorful twist on traditional pot roast with this delicious Mexican style slow cooker recipe.
Sides that work well with Mexican Style Pot Roast: Mexican style rice, Spanish rice, corn, zucchini, grilled avocado, Tex-Mex Cole Slaw
Mexican Style Pot Roast
- 4 lbs. chuck roast
- 2 beef bouillon cubes
- 10 oz. can diced tomatoes and green chilies
- 1 tomato can water (10 oz.)
- 4 oz. can diced green chilies
- 2 Tbsp. taco seasoning mix, or 1 envelope purchased taco seasoning
- Place all ingredients into a crockpot and cook on low for 8 hours or until tender.
Nutrition per serving
Pin this recipe: