Week 31 Summary
Notes for this week
|Creamy Cheese Ravioli with Summer Squash||Green Salad|
|Cheddar Chicken Spaghetti||Garlic Roasted Zucchini|
|Carne Asada Tortas||Creamy Mexi-Corn Casserole||Pickle Spears|
|Cabbage Rolls||Oven Roasted Broccoli in Dijon Pesto Vinaigrette||French Bread|
|30 Minute Taco Macaroni||Peas and Carrots|
Send me the meal plans!
🗓️ Day 1
- Creamy Cheese Ravioli with Summer Squash
- Green Salad
Creamy Cheese Ravioli with Summer Squash
- 25 oz. bag frozen cheese ravioli, cooked according to package directions
- 2 tsp oil
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 2 yellow squash, thinly sliced
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1 cup skim milk
- 1 tbsp butter, melted
- 1 tbsp flour
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 3/4 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- Prepare ravioli according to package directions. Drain and set aside.
- In a large skillet, heat oil and add onion. Cook until onion is tender.
- Add squash. Sauté, stirring occasionally, about 5 minutes until squash becomes tender.
- Add salt and pepper.
- In a small bowl, combine milk, flour, and butter; mix until well blended. Pour milk mixture and lemon juice into squash pan and cook over medium heat about 3-5 minutes until slightly thickened.
- In a large bowl or in the pan the ravioli was cooked in, mix together the cooked, drained ravioli with the squash mixture. Add grated parmesan cheese and stir until cheese has melted.
- Serve warm with additional cheese if desired.
🗓️ Day 2
- Cheddar Chicken Spaghetti
- Garlic Roasted Zucchini
Cheddar Chicken Spaghetti
- 8 oz spaghetti, cooked according to directions
- 2 cups cooked chicken, cubed
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- 10.5 oz can cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1 cup milk
- 1 Tbsp pimientos, diced
- 4.5 oz can green chilies
- 1 Tbsp dried tarragon
- ¼ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp pepper
- Combine chicken, 1 cup cheese, soup, milk, pimientos, green chilies, tarragon, salt, and pepper.
- Add spaghetti and mix gently. Place mixture in a greased 13 x 9 x 2 baking dish and top with the remaining cheese.
- Bake uncovered at 350°F for 20-25 minutes or until heated through.
Garlic Roasted Zucchini
- 2 zucchini, give or take depending on size and how many people you are feeding
- 1 Tbsp. Olive Oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 Tbsp. fresh minced rosemary
- 1 garlic clove, sliced
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
🗓️ Day 3
- Carne Asada Tortas
- Creamy Mexi-Corn Casserole
- Pickle Spears
Carne Asada Tortas
- 2 lbs flap meat
- 2 tsp garlic powder
- 2 tsp onion powder
- 2 tsp paprika
- 1 1/2 tsp cumin
- 1 tsp chili powder
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1/2 tsp ground ginger
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- ½ cup lime juice
- 3 Tbsp oil
For the sandwiches:
- 6 sandwich rolls, bolillo or French are most authentic
- 1/2 head shredded iceberg lettuce
- 4 oz. guacamole
- 1 large tomato, sliced
- 8 oz. cotija cheese, crumbled (or shredded colby jack)
- 1/2 cup jalapeno slices
- hot sauce, to taste
- Combine marinade ingredients and pour over the meat. Toss to coat and let marinate overnight. Grill meat until cooked to your preference.
- To assemble: Spread guacamole on the tops and bottoms of the rolls. Top bottom buns with meat followed by tomatoes, lettuce, cheese, jalapenos, and hot sauce. Gently press the top buns over the sandwich. Serve.
Creamy Mexi-Corn Casserole
- 4 cups frozen corn, thawed
- 8 oz. pkg. cream cheese, softened
- 1 stick butter, softened
- ¼ cup milk
- 4 oz. can green chilies, diced
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Mix cream cheese, butter, milk, and green chilies in bowl. Mix well. Add corn and mix thoroughly.
- Pour corn into a lightly sprayed baking dish. Bake 45 minutes or until casserole is fully heated.
🗓️ Day 4
- Cabbage Rolls
- Oven Roasted Broccoli in Dijon Pesto Vinaigrette
- French Bread
Cabbage Rolls with Sweet and Tangy Tomato Sauce
- 12 leaves green cabbage
- 1 cup cooked rice
- 1 egg, beaten
- ¼ cup milk
- 1 small onion, finely diced
- 1 lb. ground beef
- Salt to taste
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 Tbsp garlic powder
- 1 Tbsp onion powder
- 15 oz can tomato sauce
- 3 Tbsp brown sugar
- 3 Tbsp lemon juice
- 3 Tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- Fill a large pot halfway full with water and bring to a rapid boil.
- Add cabbage leaves and cook for 3 minutes, drain, and set aside to cool slightly.
- In a large bowl combine rice, egg, milk, onion, ground beef, and seasonings; mix well.
- Place an equal amount of the meat mixture in each cabbage leaf and roll up, tucking in ends and making them as tight as possible.
- Place rolls in a 9 x 13 inch baking pan.
- Mix together sauce ingredients and pour over the rolls.
- Cover tightly with aluminum foil.
- Bake at 350°F for 75 minutes.
Oven Roasted Broccoli in Dijon Pesto Vinaigrette
- 1 10 oz pkg fresh broccoli florets
- 3 Tbs extra virgin olive oil
- 1 Tbs Dijon mustard
- 1 Tbs prepared pesto
- 2 tsp white wine vinegar
- good pinch kosher salt
- pinch fresh cracked pepper
- 1/4 cup pine nuts
🗓️ Day 5
- 30 Minute Taco Macaroni
- Peas and Carrots
30 Minute Taco Macaroni
- 16 oz elbow macaroni
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 2 tbsp. taco seasoning mix
- 1/3 cup water
- 1/2 onion, chopped
- 2 tsp garlic, minced
- 1 cup tomato sauce
- 1 cup water
- 10 oz Rotel tomatoes and green chilies, drained
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- Cook pasta according to package directions.
- Brown ground beef in a skillet with onion and garlic.
- Add taco seasoning mix and 1/3 cup of water and simmer for 2 minutes. Stir in tomato sauce, water, milk, Rotel, salt, pepper, and cooked pasta. Stir in cheese and serve warm.
🧾 Create a shopping list
Note that any recipe scaling from the recipes above does not carry over to the starting point for the grocery list, so you will need to make those same serving adjustments below after you click the Shopping List button. To print the notes for each day, after clicking the Shopping List button, click Print Collection.
📌 Pin this meal plan