Notes for this week
|Crockpot London Broil||Baked Potatoes||Sugar Snap Peas|
|Fajitas Texanas||Refried Beans|
|Easy Baked Salmon Teriyaki||Yellow Rice||Green Salad|
|Greek Pizza||Yogurt with Apples and Grapes|
|Crockpot Vegetable Beef Soup||Baguette|
Send me the meal plans!
🗓️ Day 1
- Crockpot London Broil
- Baked Potatoes
- Sugar Snap Peas
Crockpot London Broil
- 2 pounds London broil
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 clove garlic, sliced
- 1 onion, sliced
- ¾ cup water
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- Season London broil with salt and pepper.
- Make small slits in the roast and insert slices of garlic cloves.
- Place about half of the sliced onion in the crock-pot and put roast on top of onions. Top roast with the remaining ingredients except onion. Arrange the remaining onion slices on top of the roast.
- Cover and cook on low for about 8-10 hours (time varies with individual crockpots, see notes).
- When roast is tender and ready to serve, place on a serving platter. Let rest until internal temperature is about 120°F before slicing.
- Serve with the juices or make a gravy if desired.
- To make gravy, blend 2 tablespoons cornstarch with 2 tablespoons of cold water. Form a smooth paste. Pour drippings from crockpot pan into a saucepan and add cornstarch mixture, whisking until smooth. Continue cooking at a simmer, stirring frequently, until thickened.
- For slicing, make sure your knife is sharp, and/or use a serrated knife.
- Very tender meat holds its shape better if it is sliced when cold, so to use leftovers in stirfry, make sure you leave the leftover roast unsliced and slice it when it is cold just before preparing the stirfry.
- For gravy, be sure to use cool water when mixing the cornstarch slurry.
- Make sure to use a gluten-free soy sauce if you are following a gluten-free diet. Otherwise, this recipe is gluten-free.
- If you have leftovers, try our popular delicious Beef and Broccoli Stirfry recipe!
Sautéed Sugar Snap Peas
- 8 oz sugar snap peas, raw
- 2 tsp butter
- 1 tsp sugar
- Melt butter in a small fry pan.
- Add sugar snap peas and cook for a couple of minutes, stirring frequently, until peas are covered with butter.
- Sprinkle with sugar and continue cooking, stirring frequently, until peas are tendercrisp and bright green.
- 6 large baking potatoes
- 6 tsp. vegetable oil for coating
- kosher salt, as needed
- coarsely ground pepper, as needed
- 6 tsp. butter
- Spray potatoes with non stick cooking spray. Coat with coarsely ground salt and pepper and cook using the method of your choice below.
- Oven Method: Prick potatoes with a fork several times, wrap in aluminum foil, and cook at 350°F for approximately 1 hour or until centers are hot and tender.
- Crockpot Method: Prick potatoes with a fork several times, wrap in aluminum foil, and cook in the slow cooker for 3-4 hours on high or 6-7 hours on low.
- Microwave Method: Prick potatoes with a fork several times, and starting with 6 minutes, cook in the microwave on high. Check potatoes regularly to see if they are done, adding time in 1-2 minute increments until they are cooked through.
🗓️ Day 2
- Fajitas Texanas
- Refried Beans
- 2 Tbsp oil
- 1 green bell pepper, sliced
- 1 red bell pepper, sliced
- 1 onion, sliced
- ½ lb. skirt, flank, or sirloin steak, sliced into bite-sized strips
- ½ lb. boneless skinless chicken breasts, sliced into bite-sized strips
- 2 Roma tomatoes, coarsely chopped
- ½ lb. medium shrimp, peeled
- 8 tortillas
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- ½ cup sour cream
- 1 cup lettuce, shredded
- ½ cup salsa
- ½ cup guacamole
- Sauté beef, chicken, peppers, and onion in a large skillet in heated oil. Near the end of cooking time when meat is almost done, add the shrimp and tomatoes and cook until the shrimp is cooked through.
- Serve cooked meat and vegetables with tortillas, guacamole, sour cream, and salsa. Each person assembles their own fajitas by putting meat/vegetable mixture in tortillas and topping with their choice of condiments, rolling up the tortilla, and eating by hand.
🗓️ Day 3
- Easy Baked Salmon Teriyaki
- Yellow Rice
- Green Salad
Easy Baked Salmon Teriyaki
- ⅔ cup teriyaki sauce
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 1 tsp garlic, minced
- 2 Tbsp onion, chopped
- dash black pepper
- 2 Tbsp sesame seeds
- 2 lb. salmon fillets
- 1 ½ tsp brown sugar
- Non-stick cooking spray
- Mix first six ingredients together in a small bowl. Place salmon in a marinating container and pour marinade over salmon. Make sure to completely coat salmon with marinade. Cover and marinate for up to an hour.
- Place the salmon in a lightly sprayed baking dish and sprinkle top of salmon with brown sugar. Preheat oven to 350°F and bake for 20 minutes, or until salmon begins to flake with a fork. Cooking time may vary with thickness of fillets.
🗓️ Day 4
- Greek Pizza
- Yogurt with Apples and Grapes
- 1 prepared pizza crust
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp oregano
- 1 tsp basil
- ½ tsp garlic salt or adobo seasoning
- 1 bag baby spinach
- 2 tomatoes, thinly sliced
- 1 red onion, thinly sliced
- 4 oz feta cheese
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese, shredded
- Preheat oven to 450°F.
- Prepare pizza crust on baking surface. Place ingredients on crust in the order listed.
- Bake until hot and bubbly, about 10 minutes if the crust is pre-baked, longer if the crust is not cooked.
🗓️ Day 5
- Crockpot Vegetable Beef Soup
Crockpot Vegetable Beef Soup
- 1.5 lbs beef, chopped up
- ¼ C. of butter
- 2 quarts of water
- 1 tsp. pepper
- 1 Tbsp. salt, or to taste
- 1 ½ C. chopped carrots
- 3 medium sized potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 1 C. of chopped celery
- 2 chopped onions
- 6 cubes of beef bouillon
- 14 oz. can stewed tomatoes
- Brown the meat in butter and add to crock-pot.
- Add all other ingredients.
- Cook on low for 8 hours.
- Before serving, add additional salt and pepper to taste if needed.
🧾 Create a shopping list
Note that any recipe scaling from the recipes above does not carry over to the starting point for the grocery list, so you will need to make those same serving adjustments below after you click the Shopping List button. To print the notes for each day, after clicking the Shopping List button, click Print Collection.
📌 Pin this meal plan