Fresh tomatoes and spinach combine with onion slices and feta cheese to make delicious homemade Greek Pizza.
- 1 prepared pizza crust
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp oregano
- 1 tsp basil
- ½ tsp garlic salt or adobo seasoning
- 1 bag baby spinach
- 2 tomatoes, thinly sliced
- 1 red onion, thinly sliced
- 4 oz feta cheese
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese, shredded
- Preheat oven to 450°F.
- Prepare pizza crust on baking surface. Place ingredients on crust in the order listed.
- Bake until hot and bubbly, about 10 minutes if the crust is pre-baked, longer if the crust is not cooked.
Pin this recipe: