Fajitas are a crowd-pleasing all-in-one meal made to each individual’s preferences. Pile on your preferred filling and toppings and enjoy!
- 2 Tbsp oil
- 1 green bell pepper, sliced
- 1 red bell pepper, sliced
- 1 onion, sliced
- ½ lb. skirt, flank, or sirloin steak, sliced into bite-sized strips
- ½ lb. boneless skinless chicken breasts, sliced into bite-sized strips
- 2 Roma tomatoes, coarsely chopped
- ½ lb. medium shrimp, peeled
- 8 tortillas
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- ½ cup sour cream
- 1 cup lettuce, shredded
- ½ cup salsa
- ½ cup guacamole
- Sauté beef, chicken, peppers, and onion in a large skillet in heated oil. Near the end of cooking time when meat is almost done, add the shrimp and tomatoes and cook until the shrimp is cooked through.
- Serve cooked meat and vegetables with tortillas, guacamole, sour cream, and salsa. Each person assembles their own fajitas by putting meat/vegetable mixture in tortillas and topping with their choice of condiments, rolling up the tortilla, and eating by hand.