Kabobs are a great meal for prepping in advance and grilling on a busy night. These colorful beef and vegetable kabobs are seasoned with our soy garlic beef marinade and served over yellow rice for a burst of flavor. We are serving this with grilled asparagus since we already had the grill fired up.
The marinade ingredients are basics: soy sauce, red wine vinegar, ketchup, brown sugar, garlic salt, and olive oil. Just combine the marinade ingredients and allow the beef to marinate at least 6 hours before assembling kabobs as seen below. I try to use the largest whole mushrooms that I can find and remove the stems so that they don't split when I put them on the skewers.
Preheat your grill to about 350ºF and grill until the beef is done to your preference.
Serve with yellow rice.
Beef Kabobs over Yellow Rice
- 1.5 lbs. beef sirloin or round, cut into 2” pieces
- 3 bell peppers, any color, cleaned and cut into quarters
- 8 oz. whole mushrooms, cleaned and stems removed
- 2 red onions, quartered & separated into two layer pieces
- 10 oz. package yellow rice, prepared according to pkg. directions
- ½ recipe soy garlic beef marinade
- Pour the prepared marinade over the beef in a sealable container and marinate for several hours in the refrigerator.
- Preheat grill to 350ºF.
- While grill is heating, alternate beef and vegetables on kabob skewers.
- Grill kabobs until beef is done to your preference.
Nutrition per serving
Pin this recipe:
Leave a Reply