Cheese tortellini in a creamy Alfredo sauce is a quick and easy dinner when you use quick start ingredients. Easily adapted to your preferences, you can use fresh or frozen tortellini along with your choice of frozen vegetables.
Vegetable Tortellini Alfredo
- 16 oz frozen mixed vegetables of your choice, prepared and kept warm
- ½ recipe homemade Alfredo sauce, or a jar of prepared sauce
- 16 oz cheese tortellini, dry, fresh, or frozen
- ½ cup Parmesan cheese, grated (for garnish)
- Prepare tortellini according to package directions. While pasta cooks heat Alfredo sauce and gently fold in vegetables.
- When heated through, add sauce and vegetable mixture to tortellini and garnish with Parmesan cheese.
Nutrition per serving