Fiesta flavors make this easy casserole a delicious dinner. If using cooked ground meat, the prep for South of the Border Casserole is less than 10 minutes.
South of the Border Casserole
- 15 oz can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 cup salsa
- 1 cup frozen corn
- ¼ cup chopped green onions
- 2.25 oz can sliced black olives, drained
- 2 cups cheddar cheese
- Brown meat, remove from heat, and stir in salsa. Mix green onions, corn, and olives.
- In a large casserole dish, layer all the beans, ½ the meat mixture, all the vegetables, then the remaining meat mixture. Top with cheese and bake covered for 45 minutes at 350°F.
Nutrition per serving
Pin this recipe: