Slow cooker recipes like Slow Cooker Beef and Mushrooms are a great way to make a low stress dinner at home. It shouldn’t take more than 5 minutes to put the ingredients for this flavorful dish into the slow cooker in the morning, and when you get home all you need to do is cook the egg noodles and heat up a side or throw a salad together for a full meal.
This recipe freezes well so you may want to double the ingredients of the meat mixture and freeze. Cook the egg noodles just before serving.
Slow Cooker Beef and Mushrooms
- 2 lbs. beef stew meat cut into 1 inch pieces
- 1 envelope onion soup mix
- 10.5 oz can cream golden mushroom soup
- 2 cups whole mushrooms
- ½ cup red wine
- 6 cups egg noodles, prepared according to directions
- Combine all ingredients in crock pot. Stir until well blended. Cover and cook on low for 8-10 hours (or on high for 5-6 hours). Serve over cooked egg noodles.
Nutrition per serving
Pin this recipe: