Using leftovers like Sloppy Joe sauce on pizza makes a yummy meal while reducing waste.
Sloppy Joe Pizza
This is a planned leftover meal that uses leftover prepared Sloppy Joe meat sauce.
- 2 cups Sloppy Joe meat sauce
- ¾ cup frozen corn, thawed
- ½ cup sliced green onions
- 1 ½ cups Colby-jack or Mexican blend cheese
- Your favorite pizza dough, prepared and baked until almost done
- Preheat oven to 425°F. In a large skillet, combine Sloppy Joe meat with corn and green onions. Heat through.
- Spread heated mixture on top of a baked pizza crust; sprinkle with cheese. Bake for 12 to 15 minutes or until cheese is melted.
Calories: 207kcal | Carbohydrates: 13g | Protein: 16g | Fat: 10g | Sodium: 419mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 6g | Net Carbs: 12g