Using leftovers like Sloppy Joe sauce on pizza makes a yummy meal while reducing waste.
Sloppy Joe Pizza
- 2 cups Sloppy Joe meat sauce
- ¾ cup frozen corn, thawed
- ½ cup sliced green onions
- 1 ½ cups Colby-jack or Mexican blend cheese
- Your favorite pizza dough, prepared and baked until almost done
- Preheat oven to 425°F. In a large skillet, combine Sloppy Joe meat with corn and green onions. Heat through.
- Spread heated mixture on top of a baked pizza crust; sprinkle with cheese. Bake for 12 to 15 minutes or until cheese is melted.