Four ingredients pack a flavorful punch in this quick and simple Skillet Kielbasa. It is a quick and easy stovetop meal that is convenient to make. Ready in about 30 minutes, it's a great alternative to the drive-thru.
- 24 ounces beef Polska kielbasa, sliced
- 1 large onion, thinly sliced
- 1 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1 cup brown sugar
- In a large skillet, heat vinegar and brown sugar over medium heat until sugar is dissolved.
- Add onions and kielbasa. Cook for 15 minutes, covered, stirring occasionally.
- Cook uncovered for an additional 5-10 minutes or until liquid is almost gone.
Nutrition per serving
Pin this recipe: