Roast Beef with Carrots and Potatoes is easy comfort food in the crockpot. 10 minutes in the morning and a delicious meal is ready when you are.
Roast Beef with Potatoes and Carrots
- 3-4 lb roast beef, cut of your choice
- ¼ tsp pepper, to taste
- Adobo seasoning, to taste
- 2 cups carrots, sliced
- 1 lb red potatoes, quartered
- Trim fat from roast and rub with seasonings. Place meat in slow cooker; add vegetables.
- Cook on low 8 hours. (If you can cook on auto, cook on high for 2 hours and have it switch to low after 2 hours.)