Use leftover roast beef and canned beans in this spicy dish for a quick and delicious 30 minute stovetop meal.
Need to feed a crowd? You can stretch this recipe by adding some pasta to the pot about 10 minutes before serving.
BBQ Beef and Beans
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 8 oz. tomato sauce
- ½ cup thick salsa
- 2 Tbsp. apple cider vinegar
- 1 ½ Tbsp. brown sugar
- 1 Tbsp. chili powder
- 2 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
- black pepper, to taste
- 1 lb. leftover cooked beef roast, diced or cut into strips
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 15 oz. kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 15 oz. pinto beans, rinsed and drained
- 12 oz. beef broth, or more as needed
- Combine all ingredients in a large pot. Cook over medium heat for about 25 minutes or until cooked through.
Nutrition per serving
Pin this recipe: