Zucchini Bread is a delicious and easy way to use an abundance of zucchini. This sweet Zucchini Bread is delicious any time of day—its perfectly cooked crust has just the right amount of sweet crispness to balance the moist and soft center. Serve it with whipped butter for a satisfying breakfast or snack, or freeze to enjoy all year.
For more great ways to use zucchini
Ingredients to make Zucchini Bread
- vegetable oil
- all-purpose flour
- baking soda
- ground cinnamon
- baking powder
See recipe card for quantities.
Although you can use any kind of loaf pan, I get the best results with stoneware. Properly seasoned stoneware loaf pans give zucchini bread the perfect crust and evenly heat the bread while cooking.
- 3 zucchini
- 1-⅔ cups sugar
- ⅔ cup vegetable oil
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 4 eggs
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease bottoms only of 2 9x5x3-inch loaf pans.
- Cut off the stem end of each zucchini and shred the zucchini.3 zucchini
- Crack eggs and add to a large bowl and beat until just mixed.4 eggs
- Add zucchini, sugar, oil, and vanilla to eggs and mix.1-⅔ cups sugar, ⅔ cup vegetable oil, 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- In a separate bowl, mix flour, baking soda, cinnamon, and baking powder.3 cups all-purpose flour, 2 teaspoons baking soda, 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon, ½ teaspoon baking powder
- Add dry ingredients to zucchini mixture and stir gently until well mixed.
- Pour into prepared loaf pans.
- Bake 50 to 60 minutes (until knife inserted in center comes out clean).
- Cool in pan for 10 minutes.
- Loosen sides of loaves and remove from pans.