Easy Cheeseburger Pie is an easy meal that can be adjusted to a variety of flavors. Add Montreal Steak Seasoning for a punch of garlic and black pepper, or serve it with salsa, sour cream, and fresh cilantro for a southwestern flavor. I like to play around with various cheese for variety; Monterey Jack or Irish cheddar would give completely different flavors.
Easy Cheeseburger Pie
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 4 ounces diced green chilies, optional
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- ½ cup Bisquick® mix
- 1 cup milk
- 2 eggs
- Heat oven to 400°F.
- Sauté ground beef and onion until beef is cooked through.
- Spread beef and onion in bottom of lightly greased 9-inch pie plate.
- Sprinkle salt, green chilies, and cheese over cooked ground beef.
- In a separate mixing bowl, stir remaining ingredients together until well blended.
- Pour egg mixture into pie plate.
- Bake 25 minutes or until bubbly.
Nutrition per serving
Pin this recipe: