These easy crockpot barbecue beef sandwiches are a fabulous way to use leftover roast beef, and they only use one pot with just 5 minutes prep time. The rich barbecue flavor will have your family asking for them over and over.
Crockpot Barbecue Beef Sandwiches
- 2-3 cups cooked shredded beef
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 cup ketchup
- 1 cup barbecue sauce
- ½ cup water
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- 6 hamburger buns
- In a slow cooker combine all ingredients; mix well. Cover and cook on low 3-4 hours or until meat is heated through. Use a slotted spoon to serve on buns.
Pin this recipe: