Creamy Garlic Shrimp only takes a quick sauté in a skillet and a jar of your favorite prepared garlic Alfredo sauce to make a flavorful meal in under 15 minutes. If you have more time, you can add a couple of cloves of minced and sautéed garlic to our homemade Alfredo sauce for a “from scratch” version of Creamy Garlic Shrimp.
Sides that work well with Creamy Garlic Shrimp: simple green or Caesar salad, steamed or sautéed green vegetables, and grilled vegetables.
Creamy Garlic Shrimp with Angel Hair Pasta
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 lb. peeled and deveined shrimp, thawed
- ½ tsp dill weed
- 15 oz Garlic Alfredo Sauce
- ¼ cup chicken broth
- 8 oz. pkg. angel hair pasta
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Parmesan cheese for garnish
- Prepare pasta according to package instructions.
- While pasta is cooking, heat oil in large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add shrimp and dill weed.
- Sauté, stirring occasionally, 3 minutes, or until shrimp turns pink.
- Add sauce and broth and continue cooking until sauce is heated through.
- Season, if desired, with salt and ground black pepper.
- Serve over cooked pasta and garnish, if desired, with grated Parmesan cheese.
Nutrition per serving
Pin this recipe: