This super easy recipe is a quick stovetop meal using meatballs prepared with just 5 ingredients: cooked meatballs, butter, onion, heavy cream, and balsamic vinegar. Serve Creamy Balsamic Meatballs over egg noodles for a quick and easy main dish.
Brown the meatballs either in the oven or on the stovetop. While they are browning, sauté the onion.
Add the cream and balsamic vinegar, and simmer the sauce to thicken.
Add the meatballs to heat and serve over egg noodles. That’s it! It’s super fast and delicious.
Creamy Balsamic Meatballs
- 1 lb. cooked meatballs, homemade or purchased
- 2 Tbsp butter
- ¼ cup onion, chopped
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 2 Tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 12 oz egg noodles, cooked
- Brown meatballs over medium heat or in the oven; set aside.
- Heat butter in a heavy skillet over medium high heat. Add onion to pan; cook over medium heat until onions are golden.
- Add cream and vinegar and cook on low 2 minutes.
- Add cooked meatballs to pan and cook until heated through.
- Serve over cooked egg noodles.
Nutrition per serving
Pin this recipe: