Although messy to prepare, these homemade chicken tenders are flavorful and kids love them.
Baked Parmesan Garlic Chicken Tenders
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 3/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 3/4 cup Italian seasoned bread crumbs
- 2 lbs. skinless, boneless chicken tenderloins
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Combine the mayonnaise, Parmesan cheese, and garlic powder in a bowl. Place bread crumbs in a shallow dipping container.
- Spread mayonnaise mixture on each tenderloin, then dip each tenderloin into the bread crumbs to coat both sides.
- Place coated chicken on a silicone baking sheet or a metal baking sheet lined with aluminum foil.
- Bake 20 minutes in the preheated oven, or until chicken juices run clear and coating is golden brown.