Quick and easy, Baby Corn Salad with Broccoli is a change from the usual green salad without a lot of extra prep. Use bottled salad dressing to save work or substitute your favorite homemade version.
Baby Corn Salad with Broccoli
- 1 head romaine lettuce, torn into bite-sized pieces
- 2 cups fresh broccoli florets
- 15 oz. can cut baby corn, rinsed and drained
- 6 slices turkey bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1/2 cup Italian dressing
- Rinse and dry the produce.
- Combine the romaine, broccoli, and corn, in a salad bowl and toss with Italian dressing.
- Sprinkle crumbled bacon on top.