Asian Glazed Fish is a perfect recipe for flaky white fish like tilapia. This quick and easy recipe only calls for 5 ingredients including the fish and is perfect for grilling.
⏲️ Time needed
This is a perfect choice for a night when you're short on time because it takes less than 15 minutes.
- fish fillets, such as tilapia
- soy sauce
- ground ginger
- fresh lemon (for serving)
🍲 Adaptations for dietary restrictions
Use gluten-free soy sauce.
Heat broiler or preheat the grill and spray your cooking tray with non-stick cooking spray. Mix together the mayonnaise, soy sauce, and ginger.
Place the fish on the tray and spread with half the mixture. Cook 3-4 minutes, flip fish, and spread that side with remaining mixture. Cook until fish flakes easily and serve with fresh lemon.
5 Ingredient Asian Glazed Fish
- 1 lb. fish fillets such as tilapia
- ¼ cup mayonnaise
- 1 Tbsp. soy sauce
- ¼ tsp ground ginger
- 1 lemon, quartered
- non-stick cooking spray
- Heat broiler or preheat grill.
- Spray cooking tray with non-stick cooking spray.
- Mix together mayonnaise, soy sauce, and ginger.
- Place fish on tray and spread with half of mixture.
- Cook 3-4 minutes, flip fish, and spread that side with remaining mixture.
- Cook until fish flakes easily.
- Serve with lemon quarters.
Nutrition per serving
🥗 Side dishes
Steamed broccoli with a squeeze of fresh lemon juice is the perfect side for the flavors
📌 Pin this recipe