These tuna cheese melts are perfect for evenings when you need a quick and easy dinner. If you have a toaster oven, you don’t even need to use your oven!
Tuna Cheese Melts
These tuna cheese melts are perfect for evenings when you need a quick and easy dinner. If you have a toaster oven, you don't even need to use your oven!
- 10 oz canned white tuna, chunked and drained
- 1 Tbsp onions, chopped
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- 1 ½ Tbsp pickle relish
- 8 slices whole grain bread, toasted
- 4 slices Swiss cheese
- Preheat broiler. Toast bread; set aside.
- In a medium bowl, combine tuna, mayonnaise, onion, and pickle relish; mix well. Top 4 of the slices of bread with tuna mixture.
- Place cheese slices over the tuna and lightly broil until cheese melts, about 2 minutes. Top with remaining bread slices and serve.
Nutrition facts use tuna packed in water.
Calories: 401kcal | Carbohydrates: 5g | Protein: 25g | Fat: 31g | Sodium: 572mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Net Carbs: 4g
Pin this recipe: