This quick and easy stovetop meal uses few ingredients and goes from prep to table in 20 minutes. You can buy frozen meatballs from the grocery store, or if you prefer to make your own, we have a bulk meatball recipe that is perfect for cooking ahead.
- 8 oz egg noodles
- 1 lb frozen cooked meatballs, thawed
- oil for sautéing if necessary
- 2 tablespoon butter
- 2 tablespoon flour
- 1 cup beef broth
- ½ teaspoon salt
- Dash cayenne pepper
- ½ teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 cup light sour cream, room temperature
- Cook noodles according to package directions.
- Brown meatballs in a skillet using a small amount of oil if necessary.
- Combine remaining ingredients for sour cream sauce. Gently mix sour cream sauce into meatballs and heat thoroughly.
- Drain noodles when cooked and serve meatballs on cooked noodles.
Nutrition per serving
Calories: 665 calCarbohydrates: 48 gProtein: 30 gFat: 39 gSodium: 688 mgFiber: 2 gSugar: 1 g
Pin this recipe: