- 16 oz box jumbo pasta shells or manicotti
- 28 oz jar marinara sauce
- 3 cups Ricotta cheese
- ½ cup Parmesan cheese
- 1 egg
- 2 Tbsp parsley
- 1 tsp salt
- ½ tsp pepper
- 4 cups Mozzarella cheese, shredded
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Cook pasta according to package directions.
- In a medium sized bowl, mix ricotta cheese, Parmesan cheese, egg, salt, and pepper together until thoroughly blended. Stuff shells or manicotti with cheese mixture.
- Place stuffed shells in a 13" x 9" baking dish lightly coated with non-stick cooking spray. Spoon marinara sauce over each shell; sprinkle with mozzarella cheese. Bake for 20-30 minutes or until bubbly.
Calories: 633kcal | Carbohydrates: 36g | Protein: 40g | Fat: 36g | Sodium: 1798mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 7g | Net Carbs: 33g