This flavorful salad is easy to mix in the morning and refrigerate until serving with dinner.
Southwestern Bean Salad
- 15 oz can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 15 oz can kidney beans, drained and rinsed
- 15 oz can pinto beans, drained and rinsed
- 8.75 oz can corn, drained
- 1 red onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup oil
- 1/4 cup vinegar
- Combine the dressing ingredients and blend well.
- Mix salad ingredients in a medium bowl and toss with dressing.
- Refrigerate for at least two hours before serving.