Serve this quick and easy sausage and corn chowder with crusty bread for dipping.
Smoked Sausage Corn Chowder
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 4 Tbsp butter
- ¼ C flour
- Pepper to taste
- Seasoning salt to taste
- 4 C milk
- 15 oz whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 lb. smoked turkey sausage, sliced
- In a soup pot, sauté onion in butter for about 3-5 minutes, until almost cooked through.
- Stir in flour, pepper, and seasoning. Add milk all at once. Bring to a boil, stirring constantly until thick & bubbly, a few minutes.
- Stir in corn and sausage. Reduce heat to low and simmer for 10 minutes before serving.
Pin this recipe: