Asian-inspired marinade brings out the flavor in this delicious Sesame Chicken.
- 4 lbs boneless skinless chicken breasts
- ½ cup light olive oil
- ¼ cup white cooking wine
- ¼ cup white wine vinegar
- ½ cup soy sauce
- 1 Tbsp ground ginger
- 1 tsp dry mustard
- ½ tsp pepper
- 3 tsp garlic, minced
- 4 tsp sesame seeds, toasted
- Place chicken in large bowl.
- Mix remaining ingredients together in a small bowl. Reserve ½ cup marinade for basting.
- Pour remaining marinade into bowl with chicken. Cover and marinate several hours or overnight in refrigerator. Remove chicken from bowl; discard marinade.
- Grill chicken over medium heat, about 25-30 minutes or until juices run clear, turning frequently and basting with reserved marinade.
- This recipe makes enough to save half of the cooked chicken for another meal (if using it this week, refrigerate; if not, freeze).
- If you don't want to grill the chicken, it can be baked at 350°F until it reaches an internal temperature of 165°F.
- You can buy pre-toasted sesame seeds at Asian markets or you can lightly toast your own.