All the flavor of pumpkin cheesecake without the work! Try it with gingersnaps for dipping, or turn it into a parfait with layers of crunchy crushed gingersnaps and whipped cream.
Pumpkin Cheesecake Dip
- 8 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 3.4 oz. box cheesecake flavor instant pudding and pie mix
- 1-¼ cups canned pumpkin
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1-½ tsp cinnamon
- ½ tsp nutmeg
- ½ tsp ginger
- ¼ tsp cloves
- crystallized sugar for garnish, if desired
- Combine cream cheese, powdered sugar, and pudding mix in a large bowl. Mix on low speed until combined, then beat on high speed for about a minute or until mixture is creamy and of even consistency.
- Add remaining ingredients and beat on medium speed until well mixed and fluffy. Place needed amount in a serving dish and sprinkle with crystallized sugar. Serve with gingersnaps for dipping.
Pin this recipe