This easy casserole gives a delicious basil pesto flavor to what is essentially an easy version of lasagna. Switch up the flavors by using different ravioli fillings or even throw in some fresh baby spinach with the spaghetti sauce.
Sides that work well with Pesto Ravioli: spinach salad, steamed or sautéed green vegetables, and grilled vegetables.
- 25 oz. fresh or frozen ravioli, flavor of your choice
- 1 cup ricotta cheese
- 1/2 cup prepared pesto sauce
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese, shredded (divided)
- 1/2 cup parmesan, shredded
- 24 oz. jar spaghetti sauce
- Cook ravioli according to package directions; drain.
- While ravioli is cooking, mix together ricotta, pesto, 1 1/2 cups mozzarella cheese, and 1/2 cup parmesan cheese in a large bowl until thoroughly blended.
- Add cooked ravioli and spaghetti sauce. Gently stir.
- Pour ravioli mixture into a lightly sprayed 9x13 casserole dish. Sprinkle with 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese and bake at 350°F for about 20 minutes until heated through and cheese has melted.
Pin this recipe: