Lemon Pepper Tilapia
- 2 lbs tilapia
- ½ cup vinegar
- ½ cup vegetable oil
- 1 Tbsp lemon pepper
- 1 Tbsp adobo seasoning or garlic salt
- Place fish in a bag or a container with a cover for marinating. Combine all other ingredients and pour over fish. Marinate fish for 20 minutes in the refrigerator.
- Grill over medium heat until flesh is white and flaky.
- If you are using frozen fish, thaw overnight in the refrigerator, or thaw before dinner by placing a bag of frozen fish (remove air from bag) in cold water on the counter and change water regularly until thawed.
- This recipe can be prepared by grilling or broiling. To broil, place marinated fish on a low shelf and broil for about 7 minutes or until fish is white and flaky.
Calories: 235kcal | Carbohydrates: 1g | Protein: 23g | Fat: 16g | Sodium: 60mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g