A combination of pizza and lasagna that is easy to prepare and cooks in the crockpot, this tasty meal is ready to serve after about 3 hours.
Crockpot Pizza Pasta
- Non-stick cooking spray
- 1 lb. box lasagna noodles
- 32 oz. jar spaghetti sauce
- 8 oz. mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1 cup ricotta cheese
- 1 lb browned ground beef, from freezer
- 5 oz. pkg. turkey pepperoni slices
- ½ cup water
- 4 oz. mushrooms, sliced
- Spray bottom and sides of a crockpot.
- Spread a few spoonfuls of sauce on the bottom of crockpot to avoid noodles sticking.
- Break uncooked lasagna noodles into pieces; place 1/3 of the broken lasagna noodles in a layer on bottom of the pot.
- Pour about 1/3 of the sauce evenly over the noodles.
- Next, place 1/2 of the ricotta and 1/3 of the mozzarella over the sauce.
- Place 1/2 of the browned ground beef on top of the cheese, followed by half of the pepperoni and mushrooms.
- Place a few spoonfuls of sauce lightly over the meat.
- Repeat the layers starting with the broken noodles, sauce, cheeses, meat, and a little more sauce.
- Finally, layer the last 1/3 of the broken noodle pieces over the top.
- Cover noodles completely with remaining sauce.
- Sprinkle remaining mozzarella cheese over the top.
- Pour water around the edges; cover and cook on low for 3 hours.
Pin this recipe: