Cobb Salad is a refreshing summer meal that takes advantage of the availability of delicious fresh grape tomatoes and avocados. Blue Cheese Dressing is the traditional dressing for a Cobb Salad, but feel free to use the dressing of your choice.
If you follow our method of bulk cooking chicken, you can save time by using chicken from your freezer for this salad.
Cobb Salad with Chicken and Avocado
- 12 oz. bag salad greens, washed
- 2 cups cooked chicken, cubed
- 2 cups grape tomatoes
- 4 hard boiled eggs, peeled and sliced
- 4 slices turkey bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1 cup carrots, grated
- 1 cup avocado, peeled and cubed
- 4 oz. blue cheese, crumbled
- 4 Tbsp Blue Cheese dressing
- In a large bowl, or on a large serving platter, place salad greens in bottom of bowl and layer remaining ingredients. Serve with Blue Cheese Dressing.
Nutrition per serving