Rich and creamy Chicken Tetrazzini is a colorful and tasty weeknight dinner. Using cooked chicken from the freezer makes stovetop meals, soups, and casseroles like this tasty Chicken Tetrazzini a snap to prepare.
If you aren't a fan of canned soups, use a homemade white sauce and sautéed mushrooms in place of the soups.
- 10 oz. spaghetti, cooked and drained
- 3 C shredded cheddar jack cheese, divided
- 3 Tbsp. butter
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 red bell pepper, diced
- 10 oz. can cream of mushroom soup
- 10 oz. can cream of chicken soup
- 1 soup can milk
- 2 cups cooked chicken, diced
- salt & pepper to taste
- non-stick cooking spray
- Sauté onion and red pepper in butter until soft.
- Mix onion and pepper with spaghetti, 2 cups of the cheese, soups, milk, and chicken in a large bowl. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Pour mixture into a 9x13 inch baking dish sprayed with non-stick cooking spray. Top with remaining cheese.
- Bake uncovered at 350°F until bubbly and heated through (about 30-40 minutes).
Nutrition per serving
Pin this recipe: