Delightfully flaky puff pastry is the perfect complement to the lemony flavor of Cheddary Chicken and Broccoli, one of my favorite go-to recipes when I have no time or inspiration but I do have all of the ingredients (which are all either shelf- or freezer- stable).
In addition to making you look like you spent lots of time in the kitchen, it tastes delicious. Unfortunately, everyone loves it so much that even if I double the recipe there are only enough leftovers for my husband to take for lunch the next day! It goes well with a salad or fresh fruit on the side.
Cheddary Chicken and Broccoli
- Bake puff pastry according to package instructions.
- While puff pastry is baking, combine gravy, lemon juice, chicken, broccoli, ½ cup of the cheese, and seasoning in a large saucepan. Cook over medium heat, stirring frequently, until heated through.
- Serve in pastry shells with remaining cheese sprinkled on top.
- Nutrition calculation uses 1 tsp Montreal Chicken Seasoning.
- Servings are calculated using 1 puff pastry per serving.
Adapted from a recipe included in the Pepperidge Farms puff pastry shells box