Caramelized Pineapple is an easy dessert or sweet side dish that takes less than 15 minutes.
3 Ingredient Caramelized Pineapple
- 40 oz canned pineapple rings, drained
- 8 Tbsp butter
- 1 cup brown sugar
- Melt butter in a large skillet and allow to start browning slightly. Add brown sugar and stir until it becomes thicker and syrupy.
- Add pineapple slices and cook until they become a nice brown color, about 3-4 minutes per side.
- Remove pineapple slices into a serving bowl leaving the syrup in the skillet.
- Reduce the sauce by about a third by cooking over medium-high heat, stirring constantly, for around 5 minutes.
- Pour syrup over the pineapple and serve.