Broiled Tilapia Parmesan can be cooked in twenty minutes and is delicious with rice and a steamed vegetable.
Keeping frozen fish fillets on hand gives you an easy option for a quick dinner any night of the week (frozen fillets will thaw in about 30 minutes in cold water, so be sure to account for that time if you haven’t thawed your fish) .
Broiled Tilapia Parmesan
- 2 pounds frozen tilapia fillets, thawed
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese, shredded or grated
- 2 Tbsp. butter, softened
- 3 Tbsp. mayonnaise
- 2 Tbsp. lemon juice
- ¼ tsp. dried basil
- ¼ tsp. ground black pepper
- 1/8 tsp. onion powder
- 1/8 tsp. celery salt
- Preheat oven broiler.
- Line pan with foil and lightly spray with non-stick cooking spray.
- Mix together all ingredients except fish in a small bowl and set aside.
- Arrange fillets in a single layer on prepared pan. Broil a few inches from the heat for 2 or 3 minutes. Flip fillets over and broil for 2 or 3 minutes more.
- Remove fillets from oven and coat with Parmesan mixture on top side. Flip and coat other side. Continue broiling until fish flakes easily with a fork, about 2 minutes more.
Pin this recipe: