This creamy chilled Blueberry Banana Pie is my very favorite pie ever. It is the perfect summer pie - cool and refreshing and full of flavor. It makes 2 pies, which in my house is a good thing!
Blueberry Banana Pie
- 2 pie shells, baked & cooled
- 8 oz. Neufchâtel cheese (light cream cheese), softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 1 tsp. vanilla flavoring
- 3 bananas
- 21 oz blueberry pie filling
- In a large bowl, beat together the cheese and the sugar until smooth.
- Add the cream and the vanilla and continue beating at high speed until stiff peaks form when you pull up the mixture with a spoon or spatula. Set aside.
- Slice bananas and layer into the cooled pie crusts (1-½ bananas in each crust).
- Spread with cheese mixture.
- Top each pie with half of the blueberry pie filling and chill for at least 4 hours.
Nutrition per serving