Tender baked apples with sweet cinnamon-oat crumble is perfectly paired with a scoop of vanilla ice cream. For a super-easy version of this yummy apple dessert, substitute apple pie filling for the sliced apple.
- 1 cup Bisquick
- ¾ cup brown sugar
- ½ cup quick-cooking oats
- ¼ cup butter
- 2 cups Granny Smith apples, sliced
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- Non-stick cooking spray
- 2 ⅔ cups vanilla ice cream
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Prepare the bottom and sides of an 8x8” baking dish by spraying with non-stick cooking spray.
- Blend Bisquick, brown sugar, and oats together in a bowl.
- Cut butter into 8 slices and cut into oat mixture using the back of a fork.
- Spread ⅓ of the oat mixture in bottom of prepared pan.
- Place apple slices on top of oat mixture; sprinkle cinnamon over apples.
- Spread remaining oat mixture over top of the apples.
- Bake 30-35 minutes.
- Serve warm topped with ice cream.
Pin this recipe: