Colorful Kielbasa Pepper Pasta is an easy dinner that comes together in just 20 minutes. Try different pastas with the Kielbasa, red and green bell peppers, and red onions to adjust the heartiness of this stovetop meal.
⏲️ Time needed
You can cut up the vegetables and start sautéing while your pasta cooks, then add the kielbasa to heat it. Using your pasta-cooking time wisely will have this recipe ready in about 20 minutes.
- bow tie pasta
- julienned green pepper
- diced red bell pepper
- chopped red onion
- beef kielbasa
🍲 Adaptations for dietary restrictions
You can find gluten-free pasta of all varieties in most grocery stores. Most kielbasa will be GF, but if you have concerns, check your labels.
While the pasta is cooking, melt the butter in a large skillet. Add the peppers and onion and sauté until tender.
Add the kielbasa, salt, and pepper. Cook until the meat is heated through, stirring occasionally. Add the cooked, drained pasta to the skillet and toss to coat. Serve immediately.
Try different pastas with the Kielbasa, red and green bell peppers, and red onions to adjust the heartiness of this stovetop meal.
Kielbasa Pepper Pasta
- 12 oz. box bow tie pasta, cooked according to package directions
- 1 green pepper, julienned
- 1 red bell pepper, diced
- ¼ red onion, chopped
- 1 Tbsp butter
- 1 lb. fully cooked beef kielbasa, sliced
- ¼ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp pepper
- Melt butter in a large skillet. Add peppers and onion and sauté until tender.
- Add kielbasa, salt, and pepper. Cook until heated through, stirring occasionally.
- Add cooked, drained pasta to skillet and toss to coat. Serve warm.
Nutrition per serving
🥗 Side dishes
A side salad and fresh fruit are perfect sides for Kielbasa Pepper Pasta.
📌 Pin this recipe