Try this Tex-Mex twist on meatloaf that uses taco seasoning and crushed taco shells. You could add shredded Pepper Jack cheese for an even tastier result!
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 1 oz pkg. taco seasoning mix
- 1 egg
- 8 oz. can tomato sauce, divided
- 8-10 taco shells, crushed into pieces
- 1 cup grated cheddar cheese
- Combine the first 3 ingredients plus half of the tomato sauce in bowl; mix well. Mix in taco shells and cheese. Shape into a loaf in shallow baking pan, and pour remaining tomato sauce over the top.
- Bake at 350°F for 45-50 minutes or until cooked through.
Calories: 426kcal | Carbohydrates: 23g | Protein: 35g | Fat: 21g | Sodium: 1193mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 4g | Net Carbs: 19g