This quick and easy Chinese inspired dish is a great way to serve leftover chicken. It can be on the table in about 10 minutes, making it a great meal for those nights when the drive through is tempting.
Quick Chicken “Lo Mein”
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 lb. cooked chicken, cubed
- 2 3 oz. pkg. chicken flavored Ramen Noodles
- 1 ½ cups water
- 1 red or yellow pepper, cut into strips
- 2 cups broccoli florets or cauliflower
- 3 med. green onions, chopped
- 2 teaspoon parsley
- 1 ¼ tablespoon soy sauce
- Break apart ramen noodles and set aside. Heat oil in skillet or wok and stir fry chicken until reheated, about 2 minutes.
- Add broken noodles to skillet with water, seasoning packet, vegetables, parsley and soy sauce. Heat until liquid boils.
- Reduce heat and cook 3-4 minutes, stirring occasionally. When noodles are soft, serve immediately.