Honestly, I will never make these cookies again. Okay, I’m lying. I will make them again, but not often. I am pretty sure that I ate most of them myself – they were that good. My daughter assures me that she ate her fair share of them, but honestly, I couldn’t eat one cookie without eating three. Without further ado, I present to you… Nutella Peanut Butter Cookies.
Nutella Peanut Butter Cookies
- ½ cup unsalted butter, softened
- ¾ cup smooth peanut butter
- ½ cup white sugar
- ½ cup packed brown sugar
- 1 egg
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- ¾ teaspoon baking soda
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1 ¾ cups all-purpose flour
- ⅓ to ½ cup Nutella, according to preference
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Combine butter, peanut butter, sugars, egg, and vanilla in a mixer and blend on medium speed until well mixed. Add flour, baking soda and salt and blend again. Add Nutella and mix gently with a spatula until streaks of Nutella are mixed in with the dough.
- Roll dough into 1.5″ balls and roll in sugar. Place each ball on a cookie sheet and depress with a fork, then depress again to make a criss cross pattern.
- Bake until edges are lightly browned, about 8 minutes. Cool for a couple of minutes on the baking sheet then transfer to a cooling rack.
Nutrition per serving
Pin this recipe: