Week 47 Summary
Notes for this week
|Baked Parmesan Garlic Chicken Tenders||Carrot Raisin Salad||Green Peas with Butter|
|Crockpot Marinara over Pasta||Garlic Bread||Green Salad|
|Crockpot Chicken with Stuffing||Glazed Baby Carrots||Cheesy Zucchini Casserole|
|Quick & Easy Black Beans and Rice||Green Salad|
|Chipped Beef Gravy||Buttermilk Biscuits||Cantaloupe|
Send me the meal plans!
🗓️ Day 1
- Baked Parmesan Garlic Chicken Tenders
- Carrot Raisin Salad
- Green peas with Butter
Baked Parmesan Garlic Chicken Tenders
- ¾ cup mayonnaise
- ½ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- ¾ teaspoon garlic powder
- ¾ cup Italian seasoned bread crumbs
- 2 pounds chicken tenderloins, boneless & skinless
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Combine the mayonnaise, Parmesan cheese, and garlic powder in a bowl. Place bread crumbs in a shallow dipping container.
- Spread mayonnaise mixture on each tenderloin, then dip each tenderloin into the bread crumbs to coat both sides.
- Place coated chicken on a silicone baking sheet or a metal baking sheet lined with aluminum foil.
- Bake 20 minutes in the preheated oven, or until chicken juices run clear and coating is golden brown.
Carrot Raisin Salad
- 3 C carrots, shredded
- ½ C raisins
- ½ C mayonnaise
- 1 Tbsp lemon juice
- 1 Tbsp brown sugar
- Salt to taste
- Soak carrots in warm water to cover for about 5 minutes to plump.
- While carrots are soaking, mix together remaining ingredients in a bowl.
- Drain carrots and combine carrots and mayonnaise mixture. Mix well and chill well before serving.
🗓️ Day 2
- Crockpot Marinara over Pasta
- Garlic Bread
- Green Salad
Crockpot Marinara Sauce
- 25 oz jar spaghetti sauce
- 14 oz can diced tomatoes
- 14 oz can stewed tomatoes
- 6 oz can tomato paste
- 1 onion, finely diced
- 3 cloves minced garlic
- 1 tsp. dried thyme
- 1 bay leaf
- 1 tsp. oregano
- 1 tsp. basil
- Combine all ingredients and simmer in a slow cooker for 4-5 hours on low or until done.
- Serve over hot pasta.
🗓️ Day 3
- Crockpot Chicken with Stuffing
- Glazed Baby Carrots
- Cheesy Zucchini Casserole
Crockpot Chicken With Stuffing
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 14 ounces unprepared Pepperidge Farm Stuffing
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 10.5 ounces cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- ½ cup water
- Lightly spray crockpot with non-stick cooking spray.
- Place chicken in bottom of crockpot.
- In a small bowl, mix stuffing with cream of chicken soup and ½ cup water until well blended. Pour 1 cup of chicken broth over chicken.
- Place stuffing mixture on top of chicken.
- Cook 6-8 hours on low (adjust cooking time as needed for your crockpot size).
- Gluten-free stuffing mix can be found at many chain grocery stores.
- Chicken broth is usually gluten-free, but it can contain wheat or barley. Check your labels or buy certified gluten-free broth (or make your own).
- Many “cream of” soups contain gluten, so to make this dish gluten-free, either choose a gluten-free brand or make your own.
Glazed Baby Carrots
- 1 lb. baby carrots
- 2 Tbsp. brown sugar
- 2 Tbsp. butter
- 2 Tbsp. honey
- Salt to taste
- Cook carrots by steaming to your tenderness preference. Place remaining ingredients in a serving bowl, and when carrots are done, add to bowl while still hot. Toss gently until coated with glaze.
Cheesy Zucchini Casserole
- 2 medium zucchini, quartered and chopped (about 4 cups)
- 2 tbsp butter cut into small pieces
- 3 large eggs
- ¼ cup heavy cream
- ¼ cup chopped onion
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ tsp pepper
- 6 ounces shredded cheddar, divided (about 1 ½ cups)
- ¼ cup grated Parmesan cheese
🗓️ Day 4
- Quick & Easy Black Beans and Rice
- Green Salad
Quick & Easy Black Beans and Rice
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 can black beans (15 ounces), drained and rinsed
- 2 teaspoons garlic, minced
- 1 cup salsa
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 2 cups white rice, plus water needed to cook according to directions
- Cook rice according to package directions.
- While rice is cooking, sauté onion and bell pepper in oil in a large skillet until tender.
- Add cooked beans, garlic, salsa, salt, and pepper to onions and peppers in skillet. Cover and let simmer while preparing rice. Add water if necessary.
- Serve beans over rice.
🗓️ Day 5
- Chipped Beef Gravy
- Buttermilk Biscuits
Chipped Beef Gravy
- 4.5 oz jar dried beef
- 4 Tbsp butter
- 4 Tbsp flour
- 4 cups milk
- 2 tsp beef bouillon granules
- dash hot sauce
- Soak the dried beef in a bowl of water for about 15 minutes to reduce the saltiness. Drain.
- Tear or cut beef into bite-sized pieces; set aside.
- Melt butter in a large skillet. Over medium heat, stir in flour and continue to cook, stirring constantly, for 1 minute. Gradually add milk, a little at a time, stirring constantly with a whisk.
- After all milk has been added, add beef bouillon and hot sauce. Simmer over medium low heat, stirring frequently, until thickened to your preference.
- Add beef and heat through. Serve over buttermilk biscuits or toast.
Easy Buttermilk Biscuits
- 4 cups self-rising flour
- ½ cup butter, softened
- 1-½ cups buttermilk
- Combine flour and butter, cutting with a fork or using a mixer.
- Stir in buttermilk and mix well. Add more flour if too wet, more buttermilk if too dry.
- When dough is rolling consistency, knead a few times and turn out onto a floured surface. Roll out and cut with a biscuit cutter.
- Bake the biscuits on cookie sheet at 475° until brown, about 15 minutes (time will vary based on thickness).
🧾 Create a shopping list
Note that any recipe scaling from the recipes above does not carry over to the starting point for the grocery list, so you will need to make those same serving adjustments below after you click the Shopping List button. To print the notes for each day, after clicking the Shopping List button, click Print Collection.
📌 Pin this meal plan